Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm a serious artist.

わたしは2003ねんににほんへいきました. Here are a few of my totally artistic photos:


This was sitting on top of a random sign near a bridge in Hida-Takayama. Whoever put it there was obviously an avant garde figurine-placement artist.



They have pirate ships on the lake in Hakone. Too bad it's nearly impossible to take a photo of one without a bunch of people in it. I apologize for the lack of artistic merit in this one.


If you're wondering what happened to the goth scene, go to Harajuku in Tokyo.


There's a lot of sake at Tokugawa Ieyasu's house in Nikko.


An entire table full of things I wouldn't eat. Still, it looked pretty artistic, so I took the photo. Kyoto.


A painting I liked at Himeiji Castle. I, being an artist, am totally an authority on good paintings.


Mist on the river on the way to Hida-Takayama. Please excuse the reflection from the train window, which I know detracts from the artisticness of the whole thing.


Something I ate in Hida-Takayama. I'm sure the chef went out of his way to make it look artistic. I can spot that sort of thing.

2 comments:

sp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

こんにちわ。タラです。はじめまして。
しゃしんがすきです!なんかいにほんへいきましたか。